100% sustainable

Sustainable

100% sustainable

 

Respect for nature is paramount. We don’t just care about our products, we care about the entire production process. This means we are selective about our materials. For instance, all our wood is carefully selected and is sourced from sustainably managed forests only. And, the oils and varnishes we use meet the most stringent standards. What’s more, our entire production is powered by renewable energy.

More than 90% of our production takes place in Belgium, the remaining 10% in other European countries. This helps us ensure high quality and fair working conditions. We do this because good ethical values and standards are more important to us than relocating to low-wage countries.